To the attention of shareholders of the” Dunyо-M ”
Society Name:” Dunyo-M ” actionadorlik society.
Our address: Karshi city of Kashkadarya region, Sheikhali korgani Altin Basak Street 1 House.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Extraordinary General Meeting of shareholders of the” Dunyo-M ” Joint Stock Company will be held on July 8, 2022 at 12-00 in the Hall of community meetings (Altın Basak Street 1 House).
In order to inform shareholders about the Extraordinary General Meeting of the shareholders of the company, The Register of shareholders of the company will be formed in the condition of June 14, 2022 and the Register of shareholders who have the right to participate in the Extraordinary General Meeting will be formed in the condition of July 4, 2022.
Issues included in the agenda:
- Approval of the regulation of the Extraordinary General Meeting of shareholders;
- Introduction of the “project office” on the organization of the issuance of the package of shares of “Uzdonmahsulot”JSC in the authorized capital of the company for public sale and the organization of the post of chairman of the board of Directors of the company, which coordinates its activities, as well as the introduction and approval of appropriate changes to the organizational structure of the;
- The authority of the supervisory board to approve amendments and additions to the internal normative documents of the enterprise and the table of states due to changes in the organizational structure of the society;
- Approval of the charter” Project Office”;
To configure shareholders in preparation for their general meeting, they can get acquainted with the data (materials) through the Department of Accountants of the society. Phone: 0 375 221-24-76
Note: 1. At the entrance to the Extraordinary General Meeting of shareholders who have the right to attend the meeting, a document confirming their identity, that is, a passport, must be indicated.
- Reliable representatives of shareholders who have the right to participate in the meeting are included in the Extraordinary General Meeting of shareholders only through a power of attorney approved by their notary public offices.